Tuesday, January 19, 2010

J-J


Once upon a time yesterday, I did not have to go to work. Woohoo! I woke up to a somewhat empty home. "Ahh... this is the life," I thought. Waking up and not having one single thing to do. Is that really the life? Not really. I would die of misery if I woke up every morning not having a single thing to do. How could I go on? I couldn't. 'Tis why I decided to make the most of my day. And oh what a day it was. "Ring, ring." Went the phone.
"Hello?" said J-J. (my mother, aka Big J-J)
"Whatchya doin' today girl?"
"Chillin'."
"Oh yah, wanna chill wit yo girl?" I questioned.
"I could do dat."
And so we did just dat. I hopped into my vehicle who is known as Priscilla, and drove to the beautiful suburban town that is Carrollton. Good 'ole Carrollton.
I arrived.
"Hello mother."
"Hello daughter."
We embraced.
"Such a pleasure to see you." I said.
"The pleasure is all yours my daughter."
"Oh mother, what a silly one you are."
We giggled. That's what moms and daughters do. Giggle. (Not to be confused with Google.)
We decided to see a movie. And so we did. As we were sitting in the theatre watching approximately 14 previews, my mother said to me, "How have you been feeling?"
"I've been better... I think." (You see, I have been having some issues lately, and it hasn't been the best, not major issues, but issues nonetheless, and it has been affecting several things in my life. Not good, but it's getting better.)
"You seem better."
"Yeah, it's good."
"I can tolerate being around you without having to scratch my EYES out!" J-J exclaimed.
"J-J, how dare you!"
"It's true, but I still love you."
And boy does she love me.
We watched the movie. We liked it. We left. We stopped by the house.
"Hi Spartacus!" (Spartacus is my brother's dog.)
I played with Spartacus for a bit. We ate. Mmmmm....
I became full.
We ran some errands.
We ate dinner.
I became full again.
I got my car washed. (It is currently raining. Good investment.)
I got gasoline in Priscilla.
I drove back to d Town.
I went over to my dear friends house to watch a popular television show about a man who is desperately trying to find a wife.
I saw many desperate women trying to force this man to fall in love with them.
I laughed.
We all laughed.
The four of us.
I thought, "how much fun I have with these friends."
They tried to plan my birthday around what they wanted to do.
I informed them that dancing will definitely be involved in the festivities of my birthday. (February 22.)
They said they would go.
I said, "Good."
I left.
I did a workout to Jillian Michaels, "No More Trouble Zones."
She's crazy.
"You're CRAZY Jillian Michaels!" I screamed.
She did not respond, she was on TV.
I went to my room.
I eventually went to bed.
I enjoyed my day off and my time with J-J and friends.
Day off... successful.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment